Oct 13, 2011

New and Improved!

In an effort to simplify my blog layout and clean up that sidebar a bit, I've made a few changes!

  1. I've added an "autobiography" page!  Check it out!
  2. I've also added a contact form on the "contact me" page.
  3. I've moved my blog's archives (formerly in the sidebar) to its own page.  Because Blogger does not yet have a magic button to add your archives to a free-standing page, I had to link everything manually (eww).  So at the end of each month, I will manually update the archives.  If you want to see recent posts, they're on my home page.
  4. I've moved my "Labels" box to my "archives" page as well.
  5. You can now subscribe to "my life as a domestic diva" and receive email updates!  I am still trying to figure out how all of this works, so please be patient with me.
  6. I'm also currently adding new links to the "stuff i love" page!
That's all for now, I hope you find my blog easier to navigate!

No comments:

Post a Comment