May 21, 2011

And we're still unpacking.

You don't realize how much stuff you have until you move.  Once you sort out all the junk you've been holding on to from the stuff you actually need, then you have to find places to put it all - and (for the next month or so) our new home is without a utility room and master bathroom.  I still don't have a place to put my mops and brooms.

But, all in all, our new house is coming together quite nicely.  It's really starting to feel like a home.  Someday soon, I want to be able to post a video tour, but there never seems to be a good time to do it.  As I write this, Isabelle is sick with a little fever and is therefore an emotional basket-case, and Lacey is "crying it out" in my bedroom after several failed attempts to put my cranky baby down for a much-needed nap.  So one day you will get the "grand tour," but not today.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe post some pics until then I'm dying to see it

    ReplyDelete