Aug 24, 2011

So I know I haven't posted in forever, but I've been in kind of a rut lately, and so has my blog.  But I have a few things going on right now that I really want to write about, so those will be coming soon!

Isabelle and Lacey are doing great - driving me nuts most of the time, but they're happy and healthy and I can't ask for more than that.

We just got back from a four-day cruise to Cozumel.  (Yes, we took both girls with us, and yes, I have lots to say about it!).

I'm currently reading a book on uncluttering your home, and I'm working on a house-cleaning schedule.  It's going to take some time to work out the kinks, but I think it's going to help me a lot - not only with keeping the house clean and organized, but keeping the whole process as stress-free as possible.

Anyway, those are coming soon eventually, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment