Mar 6, 2012

my sister lauren

Today is my baby sister's twelfth birthday.  I can't believe how the years have flown by.  I was thirteen when she was born, so I was old enough to care for her, and remember her well as a baby.  I remember how her hair stood straight up, I remember singing her to sleep in her room at night.  I remember her terrorizing the dogs, and I remember how cute she looked dressed in her princess costumes.


She's becoming quite the young lady.  She's extremely smart and well-behaved, but what I love most about her is her heart.  She has so much love and joy to give to everyone around her.  She loves spending time with Isabelle and Lacey, and helping me look after them.



I hope she grows up to be just as loving and sweet as she is today.  I pray that her life is full of people who give her support, encouragement, and love.  I pray that she finds her true vocation, what God is calling her to be.  And I pray that she follows His ways and loves Him with all her mind, body, and soul.  

Happy Birthday, Lauren.  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment